INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to Articles 13-14 of EU Regulation 2016/679
Data Controller: The Data Controller is SA.G.E.M. Srl, located at Via G. Garibaldi, 68, Ferno (VA), Italy. Phone: 0331241787, Fax: 0331240930, Email: email@example.com, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purpose of Processing: The collection and processing of your data are necessary for the execution of the contract in which you are a party and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request.
- Your data, subject to your explicit consent, may also be processed for marketing initiatives carried out by our company to inform you about particularly interesting fairs, the launch of new products, and/or improvements to existing products.
- Legal Basis for Processing: The provision of data is mandatory by law for the conclusion and execution of the contract as stipulated or existing in point 2. However, it is optional with regard to additional marketing purposes as indicated in point 3.
- Data Disclosure: The collected data will only be communicated to third parties in compliance with legal obligations. In this case, the communication will concern only the data necessary to fulfill such obligations. Specifically, the data may be communicated to employees, service or data processing companies, consultants, accountants, or entities processing the data in compliance with specific legal obligations, including financial institutions.
- Collected Data Not Subject to Dissemination or Automated Processes, Including Profiling.
- Data Retention: Personal data will be retained for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently for the additional retention period established by law.
- If you provide express consent, the communicated data may be used to inform you about marketing initiatives carried out by our company, and in this case, they may be retained even after the mandatory legal period.
- Data Subject Rights: You have the right, as indicated in Articles 13 and 17 of the Regulation, to request access to personal data and their rectification or deletion, subject to legal retention obligations. These rights can be exercised using the communication channels indicated in point 1.
- You have the right to withdraw consent for the processing of your data for the purposes indicated in point 3.
- In case of violation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority – www.garanteprivacy.it).